Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HL Business 2013 Before/After**

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cuaroc05

would you loose much marks for talking about the benefits of the Eu currency instead of benefits of Eu membership?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

Cuaroc05 wrote: »
    would you loose much marks for talking about the benefits of the Eu currency instead of benefits of Eu membership?

For which Q?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭mossy95

EU currency is a benefit of EU membership so they'll give you somthing

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cuaroc05

Thanks i really hope i dont loose my A because of something stupid like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Thanks i really hope i dont loose my A because of something stupid like that

Chill. Think of all the country schools that thought business wasn't a subject you could study. Bellcurve shall be kind :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭wow exuberant

the prototype dev. stage wasnt explicitally referenced in the text as far as I remember, almost forgot it!

I left it out as they were only looking for 6 sub headings and there was no prototype development stage mentioned, "adding 3d graphics" isn't prototype development I don't think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Bell curve screws everyone over in Business, exam is too easy and there's too many A's so a lot are downgraded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Bell curve screws everyone over in Business, exam is too easy and there's too many A's so a lot are downgraded.

my flute it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Well I knew I wouldn't be getting one anyway (when it comes to business I'm a terrible time keeper)

I was still living in hope that maybe *sigh*

I left it out as they were only looking for 6 sub headings and there was no prototype development stage mentioned, "adding 3d graphics" isn't prototype development I don't think

Thy said something about having a secondary school play it so I saw that as prototype development

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

i desperately need an A in business!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭wow exuberant

Lucan Bohs wrote: »
    Thy said something about having a secondary school play it so I saw that as prototype development

Is that not test marketing? with focus groups and the like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

They would have had to make a prototype in order to test market it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Manunited12

I never mentioned concept development as a heading , but I wrote about it under the prototype development heading, usp etc along with talking about making a prototype! Will I lose marks ?

I said it was both ie they test marketed the prototype on the school

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

yes you would :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I never mentioned concept development as a heading , but I wrote about it under the prototype development heading, usp etc along with talking about making a prototype! Will I lose marks ?

Once you have both points down it shouldn't really matter

Advertisement