Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HL Business 2013 Before/After**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Last exam so I guess I can stay up til four to cram for it, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭shawnanana

How do people answer the ABQ? Do you just make the point and then refer it back to the text with a quote?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 valencianista

Hopefully Marketing Mix comes up in every question that would suit me down to the ground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I hate ABQ's. It's actually the only thing I'm really worried about for tomorrow.

honestly the ABQ scares nearly everyone and it shouldn't, it is just like another long question but you just add a link for each answer , its usually not difficult to find a link in the text , don't worry think of it as just like a fifth long question :)

shawnanana wrote: »
    How do people answer the ABQ? Do you just make the point and then refer it back to the text with a quote?

yea exactly do your points as if its a long question and then add a quote that relates to that point from the text :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

If there's a really long quote can we just take a part of it ? Something like this: ".... made a profit of 100,000 euro"

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

shawnanana wrote: »

My business teacher said you divide the marks given for the question by 5,(e.g 20/5=4) that how many points you make then you state the point explain it and give reference to the text (abq)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

what do people make of the business revise wise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

what do people make of the business revise wise?

I think it's very out dated and cuts corners ALOT! Handy for a night before recap but kinda wish I didn't buy it :)

I think it's very out dated and cuts corners ALOT! Handy for a night before recap but kinda wish I didn't buy it :)

the business book is just so long and i dno where to start!! might just run over everything in the revise wise

• Advertisement

the business book is just so long and i dno where to start!! might just run over everything in the revise wise

Theres a two hour revision course on the internet tonight (facebook thing) :)

Theres a two hour revision course on the internet tonight (facebook thing) :)

what time/what website? have you to sign up or anything?

what time/what website? have you to sign up or anything?

Join this group and just before 7 he posts a link :)http://www.facebook.com/events/418803368227366/

Join this group and just before 7 he posts a link :)http://www.facebook.com/events/418803368227366/

the link just brings me into all my events :/ is there a heading for it i could search?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lauradin

Cant get this link to work either.is there a name we can search fb for?

Sorry about that .. type in Leaving Cert Student 2013 Help & Support and look for the business group and join it :)

Heres the actual link :) Starts at 7 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 94Conor

Heres the actual link :) Starts at 7 :)

???

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭David086

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

not working fo me

• Advertisement

not working fo me

http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/ You need to have this installed

Got it, working away now... how do we ask questions? ust by email is it?

Got it, working away now... how do we ask questions? ust by email is it?

Through the group on facebook :)

not too bad... good recap this is I suppose... getting no study done otherwise anyway! wanna have a bit of a quiz on here?

not too bad... good recap this is I suppose... getting no study done otherwise anyway! wanna have a bit of a quiz on here?

Sure why not!

Aight I will start... 4 strategies for introducing change?

define social responsibility

Social responsibility is the idea that a business has a duty and a responsibility to treat its stakeholders, including the environment in a fair,honest way.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

What's TQM and what are its features?

• Advertisement

What's TQM and what are its features?

total quality management is a long term concentrated effort to change all parts of the business to produce goods that satisfy customers needs,
    facilitator boss, empowerment, teamwork, employee participation, quality control

Advertisement