Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**HL Business 2013 Before/After**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Lc20133 wrote: »
    Its going ok, chapter 5,6,7 inside out, halfway through 4 (HRM) , 2 is only one chapter ,unit 3 is quite long and will take me a while , leaving out unit 1, so i should have it all covered by 9:30 :P you??

I'm only on unit 7 :eek: ill get there I hope .. Not doing everything tho! :)
    Vito how you doing? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lc20133

Do u know a lot of it already or do you have to learn it all??

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LCstudent17

Im going for a quick 2-3 hour sleep and getting up for some study

Your going too be X2 as tired when you wake up though :P i considered doing the same :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Vito how you doing? :P

Don't know much of unit 7 really, don't know unit 6 too well either but not too bad on the rest. Planning to go to sleep at around 4 and hoping to get up before 7.30! In 10 hours it'll all be worth it. :p

• Advertisement

Vito, focus on learning 6 and 7. Its worth it, remember, units 5,6,7 cover 70% of our exam and you could have them learned in a few hours :)

Do u know a lot of it already or do you have to learn it all??

I don't know unit 7 at all so hopefully ill get that done along with 5 and 6 then prob unit 1 or 4 ( I know these a bit better) :)

Sounds good! Im getting kinda tired now though :L ps i think you should do unit 4 as i think sources of finance,possibly contrasting equity with loan finance, have a very good chance of appearing in the morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Whats the difference between merchantable quality and fit for purpose?

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Whats the difference between merchantable quality and fit for purpose?

Merchantable quality means that the goods should be of a reasonable quality depending on the price paid for them. The goods must not be damaged in any way and any faults must be pointed out to the consumer upon purchase. e.g. A fridge freezer should be capable of freezing food but also keeping food chilled in the fridge compartment.
    Fit for purpose means that the product should do exactly what it is intended to do. e.g. A water-proof raincoat must kept the person dry and not let water through.

• Advertisement

Ratio time :/:/ hate ratios..

Ratio time :/:/ hate ratios..

I didnt bother learning them :eek: Hopefully they dont come up in the sq :pac:
    Im so hungry but dont know what to eat :cool:

Ya if they do just avoid! Anything with sugar i suggest :P

I give up :( i need sleep... gonna get up at 4.30 :o

A 40 minute sleep will do you no good! Youl be worse off :P stick it out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Haha Im just finished, rough night :P I fell asleep without even realising it twice :L

During the dream the ABQ was on this person who wanted to start a farm and eventually expand, he wanted the expansion options, sources of finance and the risks, and the effects of CAP on his business.

This is what leaving cert does to you, traumatic dreams >.< it's a nice enough question though xD

Best of luck with today ^.^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Why did yous all stay up to cram?

Anywho, am I the only person who would rather eat a box of staples than sit this exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Lcstudent2013

Am I the only one looking forward to it? It's making me nervous how everyone is dreading it !

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

This could so easily go down the maths route of horror...

Am I the only one looking forward to it? It's making me nervous how everyone is dreading it !

This and English are my least favourite cos they're writing exams, just non stop writing for 3 hours :/ plus it was also my worst in the mocks (55) and I want to get that to a B but that won't be easy haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

Business.. here we come! Good luck everyone :D

Ya good luck boys and girls, tty on the other side! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Could have been worse. Wrote more for it than English p1. ABQ was lovey imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

MY HAND AGHHHHH

Hoping for a B3 at the very least. Ok paper

Thought it was grand! :D Q5 <3 the ABQ was nice aswell however I'd say the short questions brought me down a grade or two :(
    Finished :D

Not bad , but the the greatest selection of questions though. Still was ok, hoping for a B+
    Forgot to divide the girls income by 12 though as someone mentioned to me that you had to get it in months :(

Not bad , but the the greatest selection of questions though. Still was ok, hoping for a B+
    Forgot to divide the girls income by 12 though as someone mentioned to me that you had to get it in months :(

Me too! :( didn't even read that! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Hamza Malik

mossy95 wrote: »
    A question on the data protection will defintley come up I urge you all to learn it learn everything about data commission learn it, LEARN data protection act 1988 and come back to me Tommorow about how happy you are you got that question, o and it will be in the 1st long question

How the hell did you know that? Oh what answers did people get for the current ratio in short questions? I got 1:028 because creditors was like 50,000 euro and its a liability right?

How the hell did you know that? Oh what answers did people get for the current ratio in short questions? I got 1:028 because creditors was like 50,000 euro and its a liability right?

Current ratio is
    current assets: current liabilities

I got 0.5:1 , I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Current ratio is
    current assets: current liabilities

I got 0.5:1 , I think.
    Same here

Advertisement