Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEAVING CERT DILEMMA

• 08-06-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello ! I'm just worried about something. I received extra paper during English paper 2 and answered the unseen poetry on it. However I attached the extra paper to the outside of the booklet. Is the work on that sheet not going to be correct now? Please reply ASAP I'm really worried thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Once it is attached to the booklet it will be fine. Relax.

Your superintendent may well have attached it more securely or inserted it inside your booklet before transportation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Hello ! I'm just worried about something. I received extra paper during English paper 2 and answered the unseen poetry on it. However I attached the extra paper to the outside of the booklet. Is the work on that sheet not going to be correct now? Please reply ASAP I'm really worried thanks!

Did you finish a booklet?? sheeeet that is a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GreatAnswers

Oh phew thanks a million! Thought I lost twenty marks there! Ya I have big messy writing! Thanks!!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Oh phew thanks a million! Thought I lost twenty marks there! Ya I have big messy writing! Thanks!!!! :)

What is it like 20/22 pages long that booklet? I bet ya got some dirty looks off other students

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement