Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs350 and zone 1 fault

Options
  • 08-06-2013 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I moved into a second hand house with aritech alarm. it was disconnected from main supply, i managed to power it up and change all codes, problem is i had to change my front door few months ago, i hv installed contacts on door but in test function its still showing as zone opened. to narrow down fault, while in maintenance, i tried to short contacts on panel terminal 31/32 but zone 1 is still shown open... any idea, h0w to fix it

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It has to close with a 4k7 resistor .
    If the zones are set up for duel EOL then you need a 4k7 resistor in series & a 4k7 resistor across the zone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭some1gr8

KoolKid wrote: »
    It has to close with a 4k7 resistor .
    If the zones are set up for duel EOL then you need a 4k7 resistor in series & a 4k7 resistor across the zone as well.
    Thanks koolkid,

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No problem.
    Did you get it sorted?

Almost,,
    front door is working fine and all alarms are working but,
    /i need ti figure out two things,

1) There is one cable with two stripped core (black and blue) hanging on top of internal bell and they were removed when i got my attic stair, cant figure out if they are going into temper terminals in internal bell or supply terminals, (internal bell also hv four used core cable wired from panel and i cant figure out where this disconnected cable is coming from)

2) For gsm dialler, i am thinking of buying one from ebay
    It seems to be straight forward connection by using # 2/3 terminals of panel to supply dialler and wiring in parallel to internal bell for input 1,
    i would like to disarm or arm remotely since this dialler has one output but i dont think cs350 supports this ?????
    Any comments/helps much appriciated.....

(http://www.ebay.ie/itm/GSM-AUTO-DIALER-2X-INPUTS-1X-10AMP-RELAY-OUTPUT-UK-MADE-SECURITY-DEVICE-/321104423477?pt=UK_Gadgets&hash=item4ac350aa35#ht_3006wt_1271)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orlapad1

Front door wires became disconnected in cs 250 panel
    ( cs250 ver 1.9)

Can anyone tell me where to reconnect them
    A photo would be great

Thanks

• Advertisement

Orlapad1 wrote: »
    Front door wires became disconnected in cs 250 panel
    ( cs250 ver 1.9)

Can anyone tell me where to reconnect them
    A photo would be great

Thanks

see manual, may be you can find something in it
    <snip> Please do not post links to engineer manuals here.

Zone one wires into terminals 11 & 12 as shown below.
    257789.jpg

Advertisement