Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam

Options
  • 08-06-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Looking for some friends on Steam

Username - cribbincfc

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

What do you want friends for?

Confiding in? Not sure how it ties to football manager though .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cribbincfc

need some friends on steam. play football manager 2013 versus mode, network games etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nolars

Confiding in? Not sure how it ties to football manager though .

Versus competitions are quite fun in fm13. Anyone who thinks there squad is better than myen add me on steam Nolars. If we get a few we can have a little head-to-league :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

danniemcq

I'd be up for it if there was a few for a league but i'm guessing that wouldn't include the whole season thing just a load of one v ones?

• Advertisement

Ya never know what you might have in common with someone and a shared love of FM could lead to an awesome co-op campaign in another game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭mcw92

ciaranmcw92 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Anyone experiencing trouble getting on to Steam? I haven't been able to log in for two days now, the log in screen doesn't even come up and it tells me offline mode is unavailable as there is no log in info stored on this computer (the one I use for Steam all the time!)

I have emailed them but nothing back yet, the network is down at the moment I think?

kryogen wrote: »
    Anyone experiencing trouble getting on to Steam? I haven't been able to log in for two days now, the log in screen doesn't even come up and it tells me offline mode is unavailable as there is no log in info stored on this computer (the one I use for Steam all the time!)

I have emailed them but nothing back yet, the network is down at the moment I think?

If you are trying now the summer sale has started and it bad for everyone.

Been trying since yesterday, simply wont let me connect to the network or play offline.

No ideas then?

Edit: If I have to uninstall and re install steam on the computer will I lose all my saved game data in FM for instance?

Edit Edit, surely it shouldn't be telling me offline mode is unavailable because there is no log on information stored on this computer? There clearly is like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Haven't played for a couple of days so just tried to log in. Loaded no problem at all, so it appears it isn't a general Steam issue.

:(

Does anyone know then if I try to uninstall and re install will I lose all my saved games?

Im in the year 2041 in one of my saves and would be heartbreaking to lose it!!

Nothing has changed on my computer, I was playing it fine a couple of days ago, tried to play last night, got hit with the message, tried to play today, same thing.

kryogen wrote: »
    :(

Does anyone know then if I try to uninstall and re install will I lose all my saved games?

Im in the year 2041 in one of my saves and would be heartbreaking to lose it!!

Nothing has changed on my computer, I was playing it fine a couple of days ago, tried to play last night, got hit with the message, tried to play today, same thing.

You can backup your saves.

Documents>SportsInteractive>fm13>games and ur saved games shd be in der they should be .fmc files save them all to another lcoation on ur computer or to a usb key etc.

I lost everything :(

Don't think I will have the strength to play again, will wait till 2014 comes out at least

Any chance it backed up to the cloud or the new install isn't looking in the right folder?

It caught me out a few times when I've had to move games between hard drives

Advertisement