Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Videos on iPod Classic

Options
  • 08-06-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I got an iPod classic today and was wondering does anyone know any legit mp4 converters so I can play videos on it?

Also is there a way I can sync videos to it then delete then off me laptop, but be able to keep them on my ipod everytime I sync it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

shaneb92 wrote: »
    I got an iPod classic today and was wondering does anyone know any legit mp4 converters so I can play videos on it?

Also is there a way I can sync videos to it then delete then off me laptop, but be able to keep them on my ipod everytime I sync it?
    I use handbrake on the Apple for conversion.
    I think you are better off buying an external hd for backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

Idleater wrote: »
    I use handbrake on the Apple for conversion.
    I think you are better off buying an external hd for backup.

Is handbrake legit and not dodgy ya? I have moviess on an external, just dont want to be filling up the space on me laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

shaneb92 wrote: »
    Is handbrake legit and not dodgy ya? I have moviess on an external, just dont want to be filling up the space on me laptop

Handbrake is legit all right :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 obmjs5

You actually have many options to choose from and will likely have more trouble deciding which converter is best for you.

Personally, I keep AppGeeker MP4 Converter, Handbrake installed to cover all bases and maximize my options when more than one converter can handle the job.

Assuming you want to put some of VOB file to your iPad, check the solution: http://www.ilikemall.com/how-to/convert-vob-to-mp4-mac.html

Both of them has presets for iPad and other Apple products, and they are all easy to use.

Handbrake can output MKV and mp4 format, while AppGeeker has more options for output formats.

Advertisement