Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George foreman with removable plates

Options
  • 08-06-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

Looking for above, family size if possible or even bigger.
    All infos appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Is that the one that supervalu have a deal on ? they give you george foreman tokens 30 it is and then you pay them €34.99 and you get the big george forman grill.

I have 30 tokens here on the booklet but i don't need one so you can have them if you want. I'd hate to waste them, but you still have to pay the €34.99 to receive it in the supervalu store.

Well if anyone wants them send me a PM and i'll post them off to you. I'm not sure but all supervalu stores i think are doing this deal. Correct me if i'm wrong.

GeorgeForemanGrill_zps7af09e03.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Amazing, no-one want's them, i'm not surprised as it's a scam by supervalu, sure who would pay 34.49 for that thing in the first place ? ah sure they will give you 1 token when you spend €10 so to get 30 tokens...do the math, crazy. well i'll just dump them in the skip :D

Advertisement