Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massive 200-piece classical performance in Shoreline - 15th June 2013

Options
  • 08-06-2013 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭

Saw a poster while down at the swimming pool about a performance of Beethoven's 9th symphony featuring local choral choirs, so decided to check out the info on line.

http://www.mermaidartscentre.ie/events/details/nso-choirs-beethoven-symphony-no.9

I thought I'd post this if you are interested in this type of event. Brilliant to get something like this so close to home! Perhaps a rarity.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Thanks for sharing astro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Mermaid Arts website now showing it is sold out. They do say on the website they'll take cash at the door but probably unlikely now at this stage. I think the seating in the Shoreline hall caters for 550 or so. It'll be interesting if Pixbyjohn is allowed to get a few snaps of this set-up to share with us all (that's if he hasn't been booked by another event ;)).

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

Advertisement