Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of domestic rubbish

Options
  • 09-06-2013 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have quite a lot of rubbish to get rid of and the building i live in won't have enough room in their bins for it ! Could anyone advise me where I can bring maybe 6 or 7 fairly heavy bin bags (they're not body parts, honestly!). Mostly old personal stuff and things I've been holding on to for years that I just want to purge myself of after years of deliberating. I'm living in Dundrum.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Ballyogan dump? or what used to be known as that anyway, I'm sure it's called something far more PC these days. That used to be the place to bring stuff that was beyond the remit of your normal household bin.

Haven't been there in years and years, but I know it's still there.

Just up the Ballyogan Road from the retail park.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Ballyogan Recycling park also accepts rubbish, €30 for a car load
    http://www.dlrcoco.ie/aboutus/councildepartments/wasteservices/findit/ballyoganrecyclingpark/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

If you want it collected, Ballybrack waste will call to you, and take anything, couple of people I know used them and said they were very cheap and excellent service

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 25,445 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

uch wrote: »
    If you want it collected, Ballybrack waste will call to you, and take anything, couple of people I know used them and said they were very cheap and excellent service

Don't know anything about them but they have a waste collection permit...

http://www.nwcpo.ie/details.aspx?recordId=22816

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Mick Murdock

I have used Ballybrack Waste before. Reliable, friendly and very reasonable. Definitely recommend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Cool. Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'll give Ballybrack a go.

Advertisement