Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circus

Options
  • 09-06-2013 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Brought my five year old (nearly six) to the circus down by the tennis courts. She thought it was fantastic and wants to go on sunday. Despite my world weary, jaded world view I think I'll bring her again. I really enjoyed it, even when they dragged me into the ring for a CLOWN to make a fool of me. Perhaps it was a little thread bare but my daughter thought it was fantastic and as long as she can see the magic in it I'll be bringing her. Did anyone else enjoy it? Btw good value at 12 euro for ringside

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Such a great story. Nowadays with all the new technology of DS, Playstation,mobile phone, tablet etc it is great to see that simple comedy still enthralls kids. This was evident at the arts festival with the street entertainment too. As adults we often miss ( and dismiss ) the enjoyment that kids see and enjoy through their eyes and minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Were there animals in the circus?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭conlof

A camel and some horses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zoe zebra

Went to that circus. Acrobats were fantastic.
    Did anyone else go home smelling of camel? I think the camel had urinated on the seats as all of our trousers stank of camel when we got home!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

its not a real circus if there's no elephants or lions!!! pfftttt :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement