Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"A walk in the woods" protests today in Currabinny Woods at 1pm and Lough Hyne at 3pm

Options
  • 09-06-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

National day of protest to seek clarification from government that they will not sell the harvesting rights of coillte forests to private interests. There are protests taking place all over the country today, June 9th.. If you are thinking of going for a walk today it would be great to go to Currabinny woods at 1pm or Lough Hyne at 3pm to show your support. There doesn't seem to be much publicity for these events so I said I'd post about them here. I'm on my phone and can't work out how to post links but Google will give you a little bit more information about the protests. I don't really know any more details other than the locations.

Advertisement