Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bbc i player

Options
  • 09-06-2013 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

hi i am using windows xp,and 21. firefox, but cannot access bbc i player any more. I am fine with itv player. Is there a fix around this . I have tried using IE, but my LAN settings keep going back to auto. ps to mods, please remove if inapproprate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

horse7 wrote: »
    hi i am using windows xp,and 21. firefox, but cannot access bbc i player any more. I am fine with itv player. Is there a fix around this . I have tried using IE, but my LAN settings keep going back to auto. ps to mods, please remove if inapproprate
    there's already an iplayer thread that should have all the info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

BBC I player requires a UK IP address to work.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

You can only watch the Iplayer content if your in the UK. We can't advise how to bypass this region blocking here :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

thanks,will look into the thread. ps vibe666 would you have a link to that thread please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

horse7 wrote: »
    thanks,will look into the thread. ps vibe666 would you have a link to that thread please.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055210330&page=18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭horse7

thanks.

Advertisement