Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi-cap ak mag problem

• 09-06-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

one of my ak47 mags isnt feeding at all no matter how much i wind it, it stopped working yesterday out of nowhere and fed fine up till then. im not sure what make of mag it is as it came with my gun. does anyone know whats wrong and if ill be able to fix it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

bushball wrote: »
    one of my ak47 mags isnt feeding at all no matter how much i wind it, it stopped working yesterday out of nowhere and fed fine up till then. im not sure what make of mag it is as it came with my gun. does anyone know whats wrong and if ill be able to fix it

What brand is your gun. It could be broken if its just a cheap one. You could also have wound it too much which isn't good for it. You only wind the mag until you hear a click. Another possibility is that the spring inside of it is broken which again could happen to a low quality mag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

it came with my cybergun ak, the mag is full metal though so soent seem that cheap, i have a feeling i just wound it to much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

The mag could be just jammed, when you wind up a small bit until the bbs come to the top of the feed lips look into the feed lips and see if theres any dirt on top of the bb so that it stops feeding, happens to me a few times, get a small allen key and just push the top bb back down just a small bit and shake the mag upside down and see if any dirt falls out.
    If that doesnt work take the mag apart and empty out all the bbs, take a good look at the mechanizm for any loose parts, I no some cheap hi caps can double stack themselves and jam up.

Advertisement