Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I need vaccinations for Singapore???

Options
  • 09-06-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Heading to perth on the 26th of June and my flight will be stopping over in singapore for 3 hours before heading to perth . Will I need vaccinations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Batgurl

spyzer wrote: »
    Heading to perth on the 26th of June and my flight will be stopping over in singapore for 3 hours before heading to perth . Will I need vaccinations?

If you can find a scumbag and bum vaccination for Perth, that would probably come in handy.

Otherwise no. A stopover in an airport doesn't require vaccines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I was in Singapore airport before and no you dont need them at all. Its the cleanest airport ever. Although it extremely sterile personality wise. I asked for a fork and it was like they had never seen a westerner eat before.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 spyzer

Thanks for replies.
    Do I need a vaccination for australia . Im heading to kununurra WA

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭statina

Thanks for replies.
    Do I need a vaccination for australia . Im heading to kununurra WA

No!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Im heading to kununurra WA
    You're taking the ring to Mordor?