Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** OL Maths Paper 2 - Before/After **

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Jenny_ODwyer

I don't mean to be rude, Jenny, but please don't believe any of the many "Oh, they'll do this and that and t'other ..." rumours that go round every year at this time of year!

They're all based on speculation as the Marking Conferences haven't even happened yet ... and even when they do, those attending them won't be making statements about decisions reached there.

I don't see that as rude so it's grand, I know a lot of rumors go around I just heard it from my grinds teacher but yeah you are right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭HungryEmperor

I forgot to write the model of my calculator down on paper 2 but I did on paper 1, I will be fine right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

I forgot to write the model of my calculator down on paper 2 but I did on paper 1, I will be fine right?

You will lose 50 marks.. :P

Nah just kidding, you'll be grand, I'd say half the people in the country did the same. :pac:

Advertisement