Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre available and not available at same time

Options
  • 09-06-2013 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi when I put my address into eircom it says fibre is available at my address and i can order it but when I put in my landline it says its not available till July - dec which one is correct.Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

stevegrace wrote: »
    Hi when I put my address into eircom it says fibre is available at my address and i can order it but when I put in my landline it says its not available till July - dec which one is correct.Thanks.
    Hi stevegrace

Do you mean when you check you address on the efibre availability map?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Hi stevegrace

Do you mean when you check you address on the efibre availability map?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Yes when I check my address on the eircom efibre map it is available and I can order it but when I enter my phone number It says july - dec

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Yes when I check my address on the eircom efibre map it is available and I can order it but when I enter my phone number It says july - dec

Thanks

Hi stevegrace

If you would like to PM me with your tel no: I can look into it in more detail.

Thanks, Mark

Hi stevegrace

If you would like to PM me with your tel no: I can look into it in more detail.

Thanks, Mark

PM sent cheers

PM sent cheers
    Hi stevegrace

Got your PM thanks, and checked the address and telephone line. Which is showing as connected to efibre. However the Wicklow exchange has not gone live as yet. Until it does we are not issuing orders.

We are hopeful it should go live within the next six weeks.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi stevegrace

Got your PM thanks, and checked the address and telephone line. Which is showing as connected to efibre. However the Wicklow exchange has not gone live as yet. Until it does we are not issuing orders.

We are hopeful it should go live within the next six weeks.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reply will check back in 6 weeks time no point ordering now if not available cheers.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reply will check back in 6 weeks time no point ordering now if not available cheers.
    No problem,

Let us know if you need to follow up when you placed the order.

Thanks, Mark

No problem,

Let us know if you need to follow up when you placed the order.

Thanks, Mark

No bother will do thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

No bother will do thanks.
    Thanks stevegrace

Al

Advertisement