Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Buy An Original Xbox In Cork?

Options
  • 09-06-2013 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Im just wondering is there any shop within Cork City and it's surrounding area's that sell original Xboxes?They have plenty of them on ebay alright but i couldn't find a supplier that will send one to Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Games Mania on North Main Street have a few. No idea about price, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Totally Tropical

tracert wrote: »
    Games Mania on North Main Street have a few. No idea about price, though.

That's no problem they sell them that's the main thing.That place is across the street from Kellehers newsagents isn't it?Do they also sell the control pads and connection cables?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Im just wondering is there any shop within Cork City and it's surrounding area's that sell original Xboxes?They have plenty of them on ebay alright but i couldn't find a supplier that will send one to Ireland.

Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

As far as I remember the place on North Main street sell all bits for the old style consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Milly33 wrote: »
    As far as I remember the place on North Main street sell all bits for the old style consoles

They even had the NES and a SEGA when I was last in there! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

think they might be gone now, they were having a closing down sale last tiem i was there, 2 doors from mmmad?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I have one, original Xbox not 360, has one game (Euro soccer or something), 2 controllers, works. Send me a PM. In Crosshaven.

Advertisement