Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to watch Setanta Sports in Southwest London

Options
  • 09-06-2013 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi everyone, looking for a bit of help. Im staying in Sunbury in southwest London at the minute and looking for an Irish bar nearby that would show Setanta sports tomorrow night. I would be willing to go to any neighboring areas. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Louthdrog wrote: »
    Hi everyone, looking for a bit of help. Im staying in Sunbury in southwest London at the minute and looking for an Irish bar nearby that would show Setanta sports tomorrow night. I would be willing to go to any neighboring areas. Thanks :)

Is this for the Ireland match? If so is the match not on at 1am? Doubt anywhere would stay open to show it but I'd be interested to find out if that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Louthdrog

No was for the Drogheda vs Dundalk match

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

If you're in Sunbury you could try the bar in the London Irish RFC clubhouse.
    I haven't been in the place for years so I'm not sure what the set up is now but this is the number I used to have for the place. 01932 783 034.

Might be worth giving them a ring.

Failing that TJ Duffy's is bound to have it. Turn left out of Northfields Tube Station on the branch out to Heathrow. Its 100 yards down the road on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

Louthdrog wrote: »
    No was for the Drogheda vs Dundalk match

Based on your username you're probably better off having missed it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Louthdrog

Based on your username you're probably better off having missed it ;)
    Watched it on a horrible internet stream and I would have been far better off missing it :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement