Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bentley Boys

Options
  • 09-06-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone have recommendations for The Bentley Boys as a wedding band? Do they get the crowd going & keep the floor full? I've only heard them on the net but sound good. Can't find many reviews though so any opinions would be greatly appreciated - thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Solarark

May2013 wrote: »
    Does anyone have recommendations for The Bentley Boys as a wedding band? Do they get the crowd going & keep the floor full? I've only heard them on the net but sound good. Can't find many reviews though so any opinions would be greatly appreciated - thanks :)

Thinking about getting them too, not sure though. If you find out anything let me know. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hankey39

I had the Bentley boys at my wedding on March 2nd 2013. They were amazing and the floor was filled all night. We had Fiachra as our lead singer, brilliant. Everyone was talking about how good the band was after the wedding, so that was a good sign.

Advertisement