Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need fencing

Options
  • 09-06-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

Hi, Advice please. I would like to have a picket fence erected to curtain off part of my garden from my dog who is currently digging holes to Australia. Would anyone be able to recommend a good place to buy the fences and also where they would install them. I live in leixlip. Thanks alot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

try B&Q in Liffey Valley, or Woodies in Lucan/liffey valley. any of them should have the stuff you need to do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I wouldnt bother with woodies or b&q for stuff like that. I find them ripoff.

Go somewhere like brennans in naas, they are a building suppliers but you can buy straight from them. I was looking for 10x 5ft treated posts which were about a fiver each in woodies. Brennans were only €2.30 per post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Anatom

I agree with Goodlad - try either Brennans or Ted Johnstons on the Monread Road in Naas...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

What about Goodwins or Chadwicks both in Lucan and much closer to Leixlip.

Either should be able to recommend a local contractor to install the fence too.

Advertisement