Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 Is Finally HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PICS/VID)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭hardweir

From jackfrags twitter feed-

"And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

hardweir wrote: »
    From jackfrags twitter feed-

"And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!"

:D

ARGH! What does this mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are rumours that MS paid off Dice to make BF4 on PS4 crap looking? Hardly but....

I like all the youtubers but does anyone know a youtuber who is PS3/PS4 only? I know Luetin was but he is PC now.

HH ‏@BIGVON869@LevelCapGaming How is the BF4 ON PS4?

LevelCap ‏@LevelCapGaming 10h @BIGVON869 really good. 64 players and graphics are awesome.

CoOL!

I would'nt worry,both versions will look great imo.

As far as i know levelcap,jackfrags and leutin will be posting footage from all versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

:D Flood map footage

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

One of the best youtubers out there, i usually find his opinions spot on, looks like im gonna love BF4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

The Rush gameplay around 4:10 looks fecking awesome...cannot wait for it at this stage. Despite downloading it in probably less than a half hour, I won't get to play it til the weekend :(

Dcully wrote: »
    One of the best youtubers out there, i usually find his opinions spot on, looks like im gonna love BF4 :)

I agree, he is excellent.

Also a top player... see his score in the game (he tweeted it), went 133-34 or something and that was again his peers...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

More footage from Jack Fraggs:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

My first time seeing some of those new levels. They look fun as fook!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Okay so I caved and preordered Bf4, the deluxe edition by mistake (60-70FUPPIN YOYOS) What do I get for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Okay so I caved and preordered Bf4, the deluxe edition by mistake (60-70FUPPIN YOYOS) What do I get for that?

I cant help you I'm afraid but didn't you think about checking that out for yourself when you pre-ordered??

I cant help you I'm afraid but didn't you think about checking that out for yourself when you pre-ordered??

Not that I don't appreciate your input and all but this specifically doesn't help :pac:
    I said preorder; he said Deluxe yeah? And I was like .. emm.. yeah cool whatever. And he said minimum 5 yoyo deposit. And then I remembered theres like a major difference. I asked what that difference is I didn't come here to be judged damnit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭rd1izb7lvpuksx

According to Google, you get the game, China Rising, a physical set of dog tags and access to a Double XP event.

According to Google, you get the game, China Rising, a physical set of dog tags and access to a Double XP event.

Meh. Iss aight I guess. Thanks (Y)

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

You'll probally be able to downgrade to the standard edition on launch day if you change your mind, definitely can in xtravision and I'm sure other places are the same.

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    You'll probally be able to downgrade to the standard edition on launch day if you change your mind, definitely can in xtravision and I'm sure other places are the same.

I'll still get China rising free if I do that yeah>?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Yeah, the only between the two is the dog tags and the double xp - up to you if you think that's worth the extra money or not.

I see that the Second Assault maps are being shown on 1st. Really hoping the changes are more than cosmetic, especially Metro

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Any other you tubers with flood zone footage?

Gametrailers had some footage too

The map really has me excited, it looks to be a lot of fun

Random question: you are allowed to customize what side is fighting what. But can you do mirror matches?

I might be a huge troll and have a server with us vs us call it the 2nd American civil war and turn friendly fire on and on screen id icons off *muhahaha*

• Advertisement

Xbox 360 footage of operation locker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EboVMxmBjpY

Looks a lot better than i was expecting.

The new metro? :D
    This guy also has footage of dawnbreaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Flood zone just rename SHOTGUN VILLAGE! There will be masses of campers on that level!

hardweir wrote: »
    Xbox 360 footage of operation locker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EboVMxmBjpY

Looks a lot better than i was expecting.

The new metro? :D
    This guy also has footage of dawnbreaker.

if they apply the same outside/inside detail to the remake of metro as this then it'll be cool. Be awesome if the whole city area above the subway was filled in and players could enter the metro from different areas to flank the enemy.

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    if they apply the same outside/inside detail to the remake of metro as this then it'll be cool. Be awesome if the whole city area above the subway was filled in and players could enter the metro from different areas to flank the enemy.

It'd be cool if they added some sort of spin to it. Like, the Nuke in bf3 went off in Paris didnt it? Be cool if we got a post Nuke Metro.

single player footage from the ps3 version leaked online

It looks like the game has brought back elements from bad company 2, specifically the weapons collecting and swapping at rearming points.

it also looks a fair bit more open then bf3

and the new command mechanic might get more interesting...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Loads of live streams popping up

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Battlefield%204

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

One of the first videos online of multiplayer PC BF4 :)

Hah!

I'm watching that video right now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

does any know if reviews will be out tonight ?

Advertisement