Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal agreement / contract templates

Options
  • 10-06-2013 5:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good, reputable sites for free or relatively low cost business-related legal agreements / contracts?

I may have one somewhere already but the most basic would be a non circumvent agreement.

Secondly I may need a basic consultancy agreement.

Ideally they'd be ones that aren't full of legalese and can be relatively easily adapted in plain english.

I've googled for consultancy agreements but would be interested to see if others on here have any recommendations.

I'd also probably be interested if anyone can recommend a relatively low cost / reasonably fee-charging legal service that would give one of these agreements the once over before completion.

Advertisement