Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 CSPE Paper - Mon. June 10th, 2013

Options
  • 10-06-2013 8:41am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

CSPE
    Monday June 10th 2013

All discussion and questions about the CSPE goes here, following the exam.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

Really looking forward to this paper now time to start my maths exam late :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Really looking forward to this paper now time to start my maths exam late :L
    I don't think you will accepted:confused: ... if you're more than 30mins late the examiner doesn't have to let you in.

Lol I posted that from my phone when I was in the exam! Oh dear me.

Lol I posted that from my phone when I was in the exam! Oh dear me.
    No moblies during exams ;) tututu :p.

I couldn't resist my schools far from my house!! Used my phone for educational purposes haha :) Lol I'm actually excited for CSPE, the hl maths paper wasn't too bad, think I might have bagged an A or B :)

• Advertisement

Should I bring colours for CSPE?

If you decide to do the poster they will be neccessary so I'd bring them just in case don't spend the whole exam colouring though :P if you decide before the exam you're not doing poster question, colours will not be needed.

If you decide to do the poster they will be neccessary so I'd bring them just in case don't spend the whole exam colouring though :P if you decide before the exam you're not doing poster question, colours will not be needed.
    Do the long questions require any knownledge or just common sense and special waffling skills? ;) I don't even think I have colours around, so maybe i'll just do a proper question :D.

The long questions just require you to be able to read the next and answer questions based on the text, some common sense and logic. Don't waffle too much but if you need to waffle and if you don't have the facts, I'm pretty sure you could waffle your way to an A with the long questions lol, goodluck.

Just did CSPE.... I almost died laughing at the first section .. wow. Nothing special about this paper, same as every year :). I wish they gave paper because I ran out of space for the last section :o.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

That was easy. Obermer was on section 1 :L! Only thing I didn't get was the '2013 European year of c...'. Looking it up, it seems to be citizens. I wrote cat. I had no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭juniorcert

What an easy exam :) I stayed there the full hour and a half and at the end, there was only 13 out of about 130 left, lol. What long question did people do? I did q.4, was quite an interesting one to write about actually, haha

juniorcert wrote: »
    What an easy exam :) I stayed there the full hour and a half and at the end, there was only 13 out of about 130 left, lol. What long question did people do? I did q.4, was quite an interesting one to write about actually, haha
    I did Q4 too. I wrote a page full for just part a) ...

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I did Q4 also. I barely even talked about the actual event.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭LawdyLad

What a joke of a subject to be quite honest. Answered everything except for 1 or 2 fill the blank questions that I didn't know. I answered Q1 for the poster section and wrote the full amount provided. Easy and hoping for an A but I won't be disappointed if I don't as the subject is utterly pointless

I did Q4 too. I wrote a page full for just part a) ...

Ya I ended up writing 4 and a half pages :)

Ya I ended up writing 4 and a half pages :)
    You got extra paper?! The examiner said we don't need any ...

You got extra paper?! The examiner said we don't need any ...

Ya a couple of people did, it says on the paper you can ask for more from the examiner. So the examiner didn't give you anymore paper? That's really unfair :eek:

Ya a couple of people did, it says on the paper you can ask for more from the examiner. So the examiner didn't give you anymore paper? That's really unfair :eek:
    At the start he said "It says to answer on the booklet. So you won't need any extra paper." ... I ended up making my answers very concise so I can finish them .. ah well. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ow9654

Didn't get return officer or 2013 year of C

ow9654 wrote: »
    Didn't get return officer or 2013 year of C

Ya they're the two I didn't get either, I said referendum officer so maybe I'll get a half mark. Oh well, only Cspe anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ow9654

Ya they're the two I didn't get either, I said referendum officer so maybe I'll get a half mark. Oh well, only Cspe anyway :)

Ha wrote the exact same

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

I got nearly that whole section wrong lol (section 1 question 2) Dont think I got my A lol :L

:O it was return officer I was right.. was unsure on that one and I didn't get 2013 year of C, Q1 was simple, the fill in the blanks were easy, I'm not sure about my Q2 answers, but my long questions were top-notch, guranteed A for me like honestly I put loads of work into the project and flew through the exam <3

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭examstress

my project is near perfect but the exam was not A standard......will the A come my way ? :(

Buddy if your action project was an A Standard, say for e.g you got 55% thats if your action project was pretty decent, and if you got 55% in the exam, you got yourself an A :p and it just depends how the marking scheame works

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Drift_King_33

Easy exam except for European Year and Voting questions in Section 1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 emzana

Did anyone get that fill in the blanks question in Section One I can't remember the question but it was A________ O______?

• Advertisement

I think you mean A_G which was Attorney General mate.

Advertisement