Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to buy my first mod opinions on these please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I got an AGR on Vaperus and yes i agree i like the idea that the cart is locked in,
    and you don't have to slide the container down just drip in the juice from the side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Just so you know...the 18350 batteries are cheaper at vaperus, and the carts are cheaper at TBS if you buy 5 or more.
    Im kinda anal about getting the best deal myself :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

likewise if they were in stock at e-smoke i would have gone for the 20% discount
    Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Just so you know...the 18350 batteries are cheaper at vaperus, and the carts are cheaper at TBS if you buy 5 or more.
    Im kinda anal about getting the best deal myself :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

quintron wrote: »
    You could try the submarine tanks if the AGR is not in stock. I haven't used them so don't know how good they are.
    The AGR tank locks the carto in so that's a big selling point..
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/subtanks.htm

I like the look of these. And since I just got some cartos, and was ordering some juice tonight, I'm going to throw a couple of these on, see how they go.

Advertisement