Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Requesting document from solicitor

• 10-06-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all, quick question, I wish to request a document from my (ex) solicitor* and wondering what way to word the letter/request?

I was going to go through with a divorce but for number of personal reasons it did not happen, I now want to do the DIY divorce but need my marriage certificate (I do not have a copy of my marriage certificate) that my (ex) solicitor has in their possession.

It's complicated but basically I want help wording my request to have my marriage certificate returned to me, can anyone help with this?

Thank you....

* I was pursuing my case through legal aid board not a private solicitor.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Please send me my Marriage Certificate.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tomomurray1

Please send me my Marriage Certificate.

lol, I wanted to be a bit more informative with the request, but I take your advice :D

Advertisement