Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Camera

Options
  • 10-06-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but, my brother lost his camera down around the town hall car park saturday night during the fireworks display.
    Did any of you happen to see it or hear of anyone finding it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

have him load a photo taken in the past up to http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/ to see if somebody has decided they would like to use it rather than hand it over to guards or event organisers

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

i found a camera on the footpath just opposite the river along the carpark so if its not the one Real Life is looking for can people send me a PM with details of camera and if it matches up we can arrange a collection. I found it after the fireworks finished as people were heading home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

tommycahir wrote: »
    have him load a photo taken in the past up to http://www.stolencamerafinder.com/ to see if somebody has decided they would like to use it rather than hand it over to guards or event organisers

Christ that's ingenious

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

natty_asha wrote: »
    i found a camera on the footpath just opposite the river along the carpark so if its not the one Real Life is looking for can people send me a PM with details of camera and if it matches up we can arrange a collection. I found it after the fireworks finished as people were heading home.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

Unfortunately the camera I found isn't the one OP is looking for so if anyone knows of someone who lost a camera please let me know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement