Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I cannot reply to a thread?

Options
  • 10-06-2013 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I was notified that there was a thread about my company in the forum, so I registered on the forum and tried to reply to that thread - simply to answer some questions that arised. The reply of one person that was really unaware of what my school was about - never attended it, was negatively influencing my school's image.

I replied with some links that showed what the person was looking for. My post was disabled. Why was that? How do I reply to that post?

I was not advertising anything, I was simply trying to resolve the issue. There was a message to read some rules of forums before I post, but I do not use forums frequently and I cannot find them anywhere. What do I do now?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ask the mod of the forum involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JebbyCarl

Well, its common.. Some moderators are strict about their forums lounge. They just maintain cleanliness over the web.. But in your case, I think its unfair, you said that you are not advertising anything, posting of web links of your company , etc.. Better, you must contact another moderator of that forum and ask for a help..

Or maybe, they are on the side of the forum thread owner and trying to bring your company down.. :(

Advertisement