Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dale Road/St. Kevin's Park Property

Options
  • 10-06-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there,

I am looking to buy this property on Dale Road in Stillorgan and I would appreciate any comments regarding the area, community, creches, schools, any problems people may have had there. I know that there is Luas not very far, but any comments about the transport as well are welcomed.

I tried to find more info on the internet but not much joy.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Dale Road would be more Kilmacud than stillorgan, it's a lovely area, 10 mins walk to stillorgan and the 46a bus route, there are plenty of descent schools in the area, St. Laurence's & Mount Anville National School are the primary schools, the secondary schools are St. Benildus College and St. Raphaelas School, I think there is one other but can't put my finger on it right now

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

Grew up there and still have family /friends there.
    Absolutely beautiful place to live..community fanttastic and not in your face.
    Houses solid and well built .
    Transport great with 11 and 75 close by and short walk to 46a and luas.
    Schools as said by other poster and also Mount Anville and Oatlands.
    Highly recommended ..enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Seb77

Thank you all for your replies. I m delighted with what I found out. Last stop will be garda station just for a to be sure,to be sure feeling that everything will be ok and then go ahead with the purchase. Thanks again

Advertisement