Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no water in dooradoyle?

• 10-06-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

is there no water in dooradoyle? or is it just my house?
    shower, washing machine and cold tap not working!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭irlgirl

were the same think its a burst mains the council guys are working on it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Limerick County Council wishes to inform users that there is an interruption to the water supply in the Dooradoyle area this morning due to two burst watermains.

Areas affected are:
    St Nessan's Road, Gouldavoher, Ballykeeffe and the Dooradoyle Road from Lissanalta House.

The Water Services crew are currently working to fix the watermain and it is expected that water supply will be restored late this afternoon.

Limerick County Council regrets any inconvenience caused by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

Haha this news makes me so happy! thought it was problem with are house! if it was i would doubt my landlord would have fixed it very quickly! wont have to live without shower for too long :)

Advertisement