Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus reliability Raheen to City Centre

• 10-06-2013 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I might be commuting to the city centre from Raheen in the next few weeks. I was looking at the Bus Eireann tax saver ticket as a means of getting in and out.

Anyone here get the bus in and out from Raheen/Dooradoyle in the mornings and evenings. Are they any bit reliable?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

They are much more reliable than they used to be before they made all the changes, so make of that what you will. Just leave plenty of time really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Early mornings are very reliable.

The longer the day goes on, the more off schedule they get, because they still do not have enough buses on the 301 and 304 routes for rush hour.

Still, as noted above, it is not as bad in the afternoons as it used to be. The last couple of times I have caught an inbound bus after 5pm, I only had to wait about 15 minutes.

Advertisement