Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many dogs can you fit in a qashqai? (question not a joke)!

• 10-06-2013 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

The time is coming for my big gaz guzzler to go and I'm thinking of downsizing to a qashcow - for anyone that drives one what's the space like with the seats down? I need to fit in 2 retrievers and the occasional red setter :P (Qashai+2 is out because they don't come in auto here :mad: - I've driven auto for years I couldn't be bothered swithcing back lol! Also having always driven jeeps/suvs for ever I don't want to switch to a car/mpv/estate.)

Comments

easily 3 with the seats down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

easily 3 with the seats down.

:cool: thanks! What about seats up - 2 or 1 retrievers? One will be pint sized for a while as she's only 2 weeks old :pac: (and still with the breeder before anyone panics!)

If you did the seat belt option with the dogs you could do it also. I mean you could possibly go 4 and you would have room.

Whe i say 4, i mean 4 well behaved. Not sure if insurance limits you though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I've been in a friends qashqai with my two dogs and 3 of hers, all fitted in the boot (with dog guard, no parcel shelf) mostly med size dogs, 1 small, so I would imagine two retrievers would be no problem.
    The boot is pretty big, huge with seats down.
    I know someone has one and their St. Bernard fits happily in the boot with room to spare.

P.s. I can fit a sheep dog, Tibetan terrier and Lhasa Apso in my fiesta along with 4teenagers and their swimming gear and picnic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks guys!! My yoke (rx300) is just so big that everything else looks tiny! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement