Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineers report needed

Options
  • 10-06-2013 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

Hi
    As the title says I'm looking to get an engineers report done on a newly converted camper van .. Anyone any recommendations of a garage that will Do one and what to look out for..and also how much do the typically cost..
    Cheers

Comments

Most SIMI registered garages can do one.
    I had mine done at the M50 Truck Centre as I insured if with Dolmen and it's only 2 exits down the road and it you want prompt service at peak time you have to call into the office as you'll be waiting on the phone a while.

Camper Scheme (Total package new business) 2009 RoI 24.08.09.pdf

Can't remember where I got this but bring it along if you're going the dolmen route otherwise have one to hand from your insurer as the garage will not have their own copy.

Cost is the same as a DOT.

Advertisement