Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer of Arcade 2013

• 10-06-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭

Microsoft announced this year's Summer of Arcade lineup for the Xbox 360, set to launch in August.

Featured Xbox Live Arcade games include Activision's brawler TMNT: Out of the Shadows, an Ubisoft-published remake of Delphine Software's 16-bit adventure game Flashback, 505 Games' Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, and Ska Studios' punk-themed multiplayer beat-'em-up Charlie Murder.

Specific release dates have not been announced. The Summer of Arcade campaign will kick off on August 7.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/10/microsoft-announces-summer-of-arcade-lineup-beginning-august-7/

2 brawlers/fighting games? Meh....

Hope the Flashback remake does the original justice.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'm looking forward to Brothers after reading the Edge review this month, sounds quite intriguing. But strange its being used in Microsoft's high profile Arcade event as its not exclusive. Come to think of it, several of the others aren't either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Damn sight more promising than last year at least, pretty interested in all of them currently. TMNT could go either way of course but the glimpses of gameplay shown thus far bode well.

To be honest, I was secretly hoping Max: The Curse of Brotherhood would be included as I really liked the look of it during the MS Keynote but if it ends up being half as neat as that trailer made it look I'll be all over it anyway.

Advertisement