Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEng Mechatronics On Line Sligo It

• 10-06-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

If anybody has completed this distance learning course could you help me understand if being out of education for a long time will effect my ability to complete the course?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

It shouldn't; one of our lecturers does an online class with mostly mature students. Maths (which is a very important subject) is also catered for, with an extra class put on for people who haven't done it in a while.

I'm 15 years out of school and just completed my first year in Mech Eng - what I can say about the Mechatronics is that there seems to be a lot more electrical content to the course, which I would have trouble with. But, the lecturers are excellant and will help you if you're stuck.

Advertisement