Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2013, So How is everybody Finding the Leaving cert This year?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Moromaster wrote: »
    First option tomorrow... five more exams.... it never ends....

I thought I was badly off with 3 exams left....

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭hitchcock

Finished french today, now 8 days until Ag Science and Music :) Cramming!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭NellyDean

I hate LC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

So far I know I've done my absolute best, I can't really complain :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

The build-up after graduation was way worse then the actual doing of the Leaving Cert itself I found.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 JustForClarity

The build-up after graduation was way worse then the actual doing of the Leaving Cert itself I found.

I and a lot of other people in my school felt like the Leaving Cert was very anticlimactic. After six years of studying for it I thought it would feel incredible to be finished with certain subjects forever but it just kind of feels like any other exam. It doesn't even feel like we've done our Leaving Cert, after English Paper One it just all kind of felt... standard? It's strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

I and a lot of other people in my school felt like the Leaving Cert was very anticlimactic. After six years of studying for it I thought it would feel incredible to be finished with certain subjects forever but it just kind of feels like any other exam. It doesn't even feel like we've done our Leaving Cert, after English Paper One it just all kind of felt... standard? It's strange.

Yeah that aswell haha. But then again, yesterday when I finished my last exam I went mad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 chlomeister

Hi. Just wondering if anybody has gone to the Galway grinds centre? I have my leaving cert next year and was thinking of getting Irish and French grinds. I was just wondering was it worth the money or was there any other grind schools in Galway which were better? Would you recommend it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I think it's been an alright experience. I haven't performed at my peak, but I've done more than enough. Should be alright. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 leavingcer1234

Hey, does anyone know what happens if you misread a long question in French? Do you get zero if you wrote it completely wrong? Really worried about this :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 NanaAcidWrap

Not too bad! :D I know this is offtopic, kinda, but I got a question, if you have written down you're doing OL PHYSICS on the paper with levels of the subjects which we had to fill in few months ago can you I still do higher level physics paper tommorow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Hey, does anyone know what happens if you misread a long question in French? Do you get zero if you wrote it completely wrong? Really worried about this :)

They give alot of marks for content so it needs to relate to the question but if it didn't they don't take all the marks away! They will still give you some for good content or grammar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Not too bad! :D I know this is offtopic, kinda, but I got a question, if you have written down you're doing OL PHYSICS on the paper with levels of the subjects which we had to fill in few months ago can you I still do higher level physics paper tommorow?

You should be able unless aload of people decide to move to HL which I doubt will happen. I know that on that sheet I was marked down for HL maths but I did OL

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CarlosSilva

You guys are all lucky, did Physics and Accounting today and still have 3 more!
    Spanish tomorrow, then Portuguese and DCG on Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jackm96

Daniel L wrote: »
    Brilliant Video tutorials for DCG :)http://leavingcertdcg.weebly.com/

do you by any chance have the password to see the tutorials? i really need help for my DCG project

Advertisement