Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get cheap protein powder in Cork City?

Options
  • 10-06-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Looking for cheap protein powder in cork city, any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

There's a place in the North Main street shopping centre that is usually a decent place to go get protein, theyve a good enough selection too.

If you can wait, i'd suggest online, HPNutrion always have deals on and only take 2-3 days to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ianol1989

GavRedKing wrote: »
    There's a place in the North Main street shopping centre that is usually a decent place to go get protein, theyve a good enough selection too.

If you can wait, i'd suggest online, HPNutrion always have deals on and only take 2-3 days to deliver.

Sound.
    What are the prices roughly like in the north main st shopping centre and would you reccomend hpnutrition as a safe site to buy from?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Price really depends on the size of the protein and what brand you go for it varies, I couldnt give ya an exact estimate though off the top of my head.

I usually go there for my creatine and get everything else either from HP Nutrion or direct from ON.

I'd recommend HP alright though, must have had at least a half dozen if not more deliveries between myself and a buddy and never a problem.

Think they're based out of Kerry somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MrSpike2012

Holland and Barrett sells cheap protein this one is normally on sale for 20-30euro. Keep and eye out. However as the old saying goes you pay for what you get.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=100&MCatID=5&prodid=563&cid=47

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

I've ordered my kinetica lean gain from hp nutrition 4 times now, no problems at all and much, much cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

My Protein is very reasonable too. I get my EPO and Psyllium husk there all the time. Even with shipping, it's much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 adver567

Nothing beats ordering online(ebay for ex.) I use MATRIX protein for 2 years now, very happy. You can get 5 kilo for 50-60 euro

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/5KG-MATRIX-80-ANABOLIC-WHEY-PROTEIN-SHAKE-POWDER-DRINK-/390605472143?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Vitamins_Supplements&var=&hash=item5af1e6818f

I use this one, but there are other ones which will be cheaper.

Advertisement