Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists in Kilkenny

Options
  • 10-06-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Bill MacCallum on the High Street is amazing. I dropped off to sleep at one appointment while he was drilling down into the roots of a tooth to put in the posts for a crown. I don't think you'll get a better reference than that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

I use Colm O Heir on Dean st, same thing happened to me - Maybe they put sedatives in their anesthetic?

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

Bill MacCallum on the High Street is amazing. I dropped off to sleep at one appointment while he was drilling down into the roots of a tooth to put in the posts for a crown. I don't think you'll get a better reference than that. :D

A recommendation for Bill from me too. Have been going to him since I moved down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭DUBintheSTICKS

The dentist practice in callan, cant think of the name is very highly recommended. I haven't had to use them but wife has and also a few friends, nothing but good things about them, think they have won some awards recently in regards their service.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Callan Dental are excellent. I've been there twice and couldn't fault them. Pity they're not located in Kilkenny tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Deskjockey

John McCarron on William St is a good practise and pretty reasonable, had good experience there ( Dentist was called Claire) after a bad experience with one dentist who I thought was a complete rip off artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭Buzwaldo

Shout here for Lime tree dental on Waterford road. John O Something (not good with names myself, but looks after my kids, wife happy with him, and had to go recently myself. Found him v. informative and straight - got job done no problem.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Deskjockey wrote: »
    John McCarron on William St is a good practise and pretty reasonable, had good experience there ( Dentist was called Claire) after a bad experience with one dentist who I thought was a complete rip off artist.

I've used Claire also, she's very good.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hughmace

Bill McCallum is excellent going there since I was a kid now my kids go there...he is the only one I would use

Ps I'm scared sh!tless of dentists

Advertisement