Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaelscoile raithin

• 10-06-2013 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

I have been trying to get in contact with gaelscoile raithin by ringing but no one ever answers (061) 305 908 is the number I am trying,I also tried emailing them but I got a reply saying that the email account isn't active.My son is due to start school there in September but I haven't heard anything about what books we need or to confirm that he will be attending.Does anyone have any contact details for them? Or at least know if they are still open?
    I know your probably thinking why don't I just pop in but I can't as I am working away from home

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Christy Barry Club PRO 087-9291641 cjb@ohbconsulting.ie

Not sure if this will help you but that's a contact from the Garryowen RFC website. You might be able to get more information from him, being a PRO. He could have information or other contact details seeing as they have the irish school on their grounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Do you have any written confirmation that he has even got a place????????

They are open and will be until the end of June. Its a really busy time of year for schools. I wouldnt know if that school even has a secretary but ours is really busy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭tweek84

Thanks for the replies and private messages I got in contact with the school and we have collected the book list and uniform roll on September I hope he likes the school and settles in well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

its a great school, brill teachers and any students that I know of that went there always has positive comments about it and the activites and trips they do with the children are great as well prob the best school in limerick great choice :)

Advertisement