Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Braveheart 5km 2013

Options
  • 10-06-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

The Fourth Trim AC Braveheart Trail Race will be chip timed and staged over a 5 kilometer course on Friday, 14th June at 8pm. There will be e technical t-shirt for the first 350 entries. This unique event will be staged along the banks of the Boyne and will take in many of the medieval sites of the town through the Porchfields. The heritage trails of Trim are an excellent leisure resource, and always prove popular with runners. Some of the route has been used for county and provincial cross country championships. The route passes locations which featured in the blockbuster film, Braveheart.

Entertainment and refreshments after race in the shadow of the landmark Yellow Steeple.

Technical t-shirt for the first 350 entries.
    Trim AC are keen to provide a value for money event and have kept the entry fee low at just €15 on the night or if you pre-enter via www.runireland.com.

The club would like to encourage recreational runners and joggers to participate. There is a particular effort being made to reward the recreational runner with a generous supply of spot prizes and special Braveheart technical tee shirts for early entries. On the night entry available from 6.00pm at Porchfields Trim ( 100m from Trim Castle over pedestrian bridge).

http://www.bravehearttrailrun.com/

First three M/F overall
    First three M/F junior,over 40,over 45,over 50
    First two M/F over 55,over 60.

The venue is 20 mins from M3 and M4. There will be plenty of entertainment and post race refreshments. Chip Timing. Parking will be available in the many car parks around the town, all of which are within walking distance of the race start.

TRIM AC has chosen

LauraLynn Hospice House for children
    and
    Meath/Louth branch of Cystic Fibrosis Ireland as its charitable benefici
    aries.

LauraLynn Children's Hospice supports children with life limiting conditions and their families by providing high quality transitional care, home support, respite, crisis and end-of-life care.
    CFI Meath Louth branch is completing its project of building and providing family facilities near Our Lady of Lourdes Drogheda. These family facilities will help parents whose children are undergoing treatment at the hospital.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Hi
    I'm paid up for the Trail run on Friday night - do i have to register and collect my chip on the night itself (or will it be posted out)?
    tks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Speedtrap

You can collect it in the registration tent on the night. Enjoy your run.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭eaglej13

can you pm me the details of who is doing the chip/time and an idea of the cost looking for it for an event i have coming up soon

Advertisement