Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 Business Studies Papers - Tues. June 11th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

MY LEDGER BALANCED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

MY LEDGER BALANCED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same :D whoop whoop :P

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I don't know about the budget. I didn't think that I'd be that far off. Oh well. We can see when the marking scheme shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

A97 wrote: »
    Let's compare:

Budget closing cash: 5989
    Club Account excess of income over expenditure: 290
    Book of First Entry etc: 135462
    Statement: 6174
    Capital employed: 508200
    Cost of transport for one day: 337.14

for the club account I got 2140 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

ok well by the way I got the same answers for everything else.

• Advertisement

for the club account I got 2140 :P

everyone in my class got 290 for the income and expeniture.. im annoyed at my teacher cause i asked her when it says club income and then club expenditure and like 2 thing where the same like competition subs and competition prizes if i could do it up at the top and she said no to do it her way and when i did it her way i messed up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

You're allowed to net them off (One minus the other equals total) or you can keep them separate. The result should be the same.

Yeah I just do like "Competition Profit"

You're allowed to net them off (One minus the other equals total) or you can keep them separate. The result should be the same.

i know but im so used to doing it the other way i experimented on the day :( thats one of my a questions usually.... :( im still hoping for an overall a though :(

I have a chance of getting an A.. I did absolutely no study (I promise you) so this would be an amazing result for me :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭finisher489

I don't know about the budget. I didn't think that I'd be that far off. Oh well. We can see when the marking scheme shows up.

The marking scheme won't be available until we get our results back and I won't even care about it by the time I know what Grades I got

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

I loved the mock exam and I loved that exam today even more, shame my good mood is ruined so quickly now at the thought of French and history....

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

teacher30 wrote: »
    As a teacher, I'm not happy overall. The Economics section Q3 paper 1 was a huge let down -- very poorly composed. An easy paper usually means a very tough and demanding marking scheme, that's the only worry :-(

GET OUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭greenpyjamas

it said to answer the questions....

I know that, I said that you didn't need to fill in the shaded boxes to answer the questions.

I know that, I said that you didn't need to fill in the shaded boxes to answer the questions.

okay good i thought i wasted my time doing nothing :L

okay good i thought i wasted my time doing nothing :L

haha yeah, i was a bit iffy with my budget but I hope all my answers on it are right :L

haha yeah, i was a bit iffy with my budget but I hope all my answers on it are right :L

mine were all wrong did it in 10 minutes as an extra question, just to make the examiner have more work XD

mine were all wrong did it in 10 minutes as an extra question, just to make the examiner have more work XD

Haha! I did an extra question for the craic. I was really happy with three, and my last one wasn't great so I just did the people at work one too...
    I should have done an extra long q for CSPE just to give them more work :rolleyes::D

Advertisement