Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Vape Kit!

Options
  • 11-06-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

Just decided to make an emergency vape kit for myself, got the idea after i stuff a shed load of stuff into my kamry k100 case. Its not what i'm going to use but the idea hit me earlier after i got so much into it.

Inside are:
    4 t4 tanks and a head for each,
    vivi nova with head,
    splitfire tank and 3 heads,
    driptip for splitfire,
    spare ego passthrough 650mah battery,
    Kanger protank,
    Tissue for the occasional leaks and spills,
    little plastic baggy (optional for the heads covered in juice if you swap out for each juice),
    3 10ml bottles of juice.

Now this is my everyday kit as i kinda like to show off in work and i also dont want to get stuck with a dead battery/tank and have nothing on hand but it got me thinking that i could create one in another smaller case and have one in the car or in my backpack or what have you.

Anyone want to throw ideas at this to see if we can make a smaller yet effective kit for emergencies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

In my car I always keep spares
    1x 1100mah Ego Battery.
    2x driptips (I have a habit of mine popping off at the worst possible time)
    2x CR123 Energizer batteries (Yes I know some say dangerous however it works as an emergency supply for Mod)
    1x Meter of Kanthal
    1x Meter of Wick
    1x Regular LR Dripping Atty
    1x 10ml Juice

In my pocket I always keep a spare 18350 and drip tip.

I never seem to forget anything when I'm close to home - always 100+km away :-S so the above was really needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

was.deevey wrote: »
    I never seem to forget anything when I'm close to home - always 100+km away :-S so the above was really needed.

Thats the thing! The further i go the more likely it is something will fail or else i forgot it.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Some mini eGo batteries (350mah), about four, Boge carto's, a drip tip or two and maybe a couple of KR-510 clearo's? 2x10ml bottles liquid and eGo charger. Don't forget the charger!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Don't forget the charger!

All my ego batteries are USB passthroughs, regular mini USB / Phone charger does the trick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

My "EVK" ;) is 2 x eGo 650mAh passthroughs w/ mini usb cable, 1 x filled Kanger eVod w/ 1 spare 1.8 Ohm coil, 1 x 510 and 306 attys, 510 to ego thread adapter (for main mod), 2 x 18350's, 1 x fresh 510 LR boge carto, 1 fresh smok mega dual coil carto, 1 delrin drip tip and 2 x 5ml (24mg) juices (tobacco and something sweet). All in a large eGo zipper case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

When I first started vaping I put a pack of nicorette gum into my car incase the unthinkable happened and I lost or broke my pv.
    Its still there, unopened :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Dito
    IMG_0916.JPG

Advertisement