Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My last Flake...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭GradGirl27

Ponster!!! What places in NYC have cadbury???? Except Fao Scwartz because I nearly died when I saw my fave double decker bar there but it was almost 5 bucks!!!!!! no way was I parting with that much cash for a bar but I did almost cry leaving without it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

GradGirl27 wrote: »
    Ponster!!! What places in NYC have cadbury???? Except Fao Scwartz because I nearly died when I saw my fave double decker bar there but it was almost 5 bucks!!!!!! no way was I parting with that much cash for a bar but I did almost cry leaving without it
    Lots of random small grocery stores have it! I see Cadbury, Aero, Galaxy and stuff like that quite a lot. When they have it it tends to be alongside other European brands like Ritter and Lindt and such.

I've seen it at Dukes on 51st: www.icafeduke.com

I'm almost certain the Garden of Eden locations stock it (some of them have Barry's Tea): www.edengourmet.com/store

There's a little corner shop right on the SW corner of 37th & 6th that has them just as you go in the door.

And that's only a few. Pop into the tiny little shops and you'll often see Cadbury's and other "home" chocolate. Not so much in large chain stores and the like.

I guess I'm lucky that the supermarket right to my place has an entire European aisle!

Advertisement