Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Karen Koster Wedding

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,353 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Clemenza wrote: »
    As mentioned, I think Lisa Cannon and Aisling O'Loughlin seem to be the genuine of the shows presenters.

Koster and Gilson are faker than Michael Jackons nose

Gilson get's on my last nerve. Between her 40 fags a day voice, and her claims to be a model...sorry, I have seen prettier girls at the bus stop. And then there is her business dealings that harken back to her uncle, the late Liam Lawlor.
    Aisling used to be alright, in my book, but then there was her reaction to that facebook campaign a few years ago...

http://rulehibernia.com/2010/08/aisling-o%E2%80%99loughlin-takes-on-facebook%E2%80%A6-and-wins/

It was a bit of an over reaction, considering, as that article mentions, there are about 3, so far, different pages condemning Pat Kenny and his presenting skills. And her reaction managed to insult Muslims, too, so I have to wonder if she saw the irony in insulting someone whilst claiming to have been insulted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Question: if they got married in Italy....is the wedding legal in Ireland?
    Like if they get divorced is the hubby gonna be laughing when Karen discovers she's not entitled to a penny?

Seen ém splashed all over VIP, low key/private me arse!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Always made me laugh, the so called 'beauty experts' they have on Xpose.

They've all clearly seen better days, so I don't see how they can be experts on the matter

Question: if they got married in Italy....is the wedding legal in Ireland?
    Like if they get divorced is the hubby gonna be laughing when Karen discovers she's not entitled to a penny?

Seen ém splashed all over VIP, low key/private me arse!

You mean like these poor unfortunate souls?

http://www.herald.ie/news/courts/we-paid-16k-for-a-dream-italian-wedding-only-to-discover-we-were-never-legally-married-29378046.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

If you legally marry abroad, then your marriage is legal here.

I don't know any couple who have an entirely private wedding now.
    Between facebook and photographers blogs, photos are usually in the public domain.

• Advertisement

Addle, you do know that VIP paid them to photograph the wedding, right? This means they get exclusive rights to all photos, and nobody else may take a picture of the wedding.
    This also means that Karen Koster cannot put any photos up on her Facebook, or else she violates the contract.

So? In my experience, most weddings are a money making exercise. Why should there's be any different?
    And my last point was that most couples publish wedding photos in one form or another. Why should they be any different?
    Anyways, there were photos available before VIP was issued.
    I don't watch xpose, or buy VIP, or know of the grooms dealings, but I really don't get the aggro against this particular couple in the thread!
    It comes across as personal to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Running Balance

She didnt invite the xpose "girls" cause only one of them would have to stay back home and present the show...so it would have been hard to choose who stays and who goes. Thats what l read anyway......or maybe they all really cant stand eachother :P
    its not like the show is going out life (I assume). They could easily attend if invited.

Whatever it is, get over it!

Addle wrote: »
    Whatever it is, get over it!

OK....Karen.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

I like Lisa's Cannons

Clemenza wrote: »
    I like Lisa's Cannons

Well, you just won this topic...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 tallyv

whats wrong with someone wanting a simple small wedding with the people that matter to them most being there, i think it was a lovely wedding!

tallyv wrote: »
    whats wrong with someone wanting a simple small wedding with the people that matter to them most being there, i think it was a lovely wedding!

She sold it to the paps....thats the problem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 The Colour Of Money

1. Cannon
    2. Gilson
    3. Koster
    4. O'Loughlin

In that order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 The Outlaw Josey Wales

1. Cannon
    2. Gilson
    3. Koster
    4. O'Loughlin

In that order