Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Employment issue

• 11-06-2013 6:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm 3 months into a position as head accountant with a company.

I believe I can prove that information was withheld from me when I was deciding whether to accept or not as its now clear to me that the company was insolvent, needless to say I would not have accepted if full information had been disclosed.

I am still on probation and im sure there are only weeks left, even if by some miracle they survive the senior post i hold is not required.

My question is: knowing what i know now would i have.a case to take against them on the grounds that info was withheld and it was a reckless appointment?

I'm aware taking a case against an insolvent company may be waste of time of course

Thanks

Advertisement