Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old TSB Bank Togher

Options
  • 11-06-2013 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone any ideas what they are building out in Togher at the site of the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Has a fine any ideas what they are building out in Togher at the site of the bank?

I'm on my phone so I can't check, but if you look on the cork city council planning site you can view their map and see what is being built

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

The Vet in by FastFit in Togher bought it.

They are going to be building a new practice there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrFrisp wrote: »

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Why_oh_why

Speaking of old pTSB banks, anyone know what's happening to the old bank in Douglas Village opposite Barry's.

I see hoardings around it for the last couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

You mean the Abbeyville? My doggy goes there. And yes - they do need new premises. It's difficult to park in there, and we often have to park on the road.

Brilliant vets though. My dog must the the only dog who gallops in to see them!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Great news, I use that vet for dog and guinea pig, and they are great, that location will do wonders for them.

Great news, I use that vet for dog and guinea pig, and they are great, that location will do wonders for them.

Long time no speak,Mr Outkast.

Are We going to be seeing you at anymore meetups?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Long time no speak,Mr Outkast.

Are We going to be seeing you at anymore meetups?
    Ya I will be at a meetup again, just kept getting busier and busier with college work and other nights out from jan-may. And was on holidays the last few weeks so was trying to save some money for that.

Finally starting to have some free time now again.

Ya I will be at a meetup again, just kept getting busier and busier with college work and other nights out from jan-may. And was on holidays the last few weeks so was trying to save some money for that.

Finally starting to have some free time now again.

Excellent..Look forward to catching up again soon.

Advertisement