Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirt Printing

Options
  • 11-06-2013 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get 1 t-shirt printed with my own design. I'll need it done by Thursday evening. What's my best option in Dublin preferably northside or city centre. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There's a tshirt print place in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, 1st Floor, down near Dunnes / Boots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

There's a tshirt print place in Stephen's Green Shopping Centre, 1st Floor, down near Dunnes / Boots

I used them before to get a t-shirt printed for a friend, and they were reasonable enough price-wise. Think I paid 17 euro for 12 letters done fairly big.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I used them before to get a t-shirt printed for a friend, and they were reasonable enough price-wise. Think I paid 17 euro for 12 letters done fairly big.

Did they do it on the spot?

Mine will be the Looney Tunes logo with a picture of my mate in the middle. May cost a little more and take some more time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Cheers. I have them and the place in the Ilac in mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

raheny red wrote: »
    Did they do it on the spot?

Mine will be the Looney Tunes logo with a picture of my mate in the middle. May cost a little more and take some more time too.

Yeah, they told me to come back in about half an hour. They usually do them that day and give you a time to come back in to get it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I've used Camden Clothing on Camden Street a good few times now and found them great
    http://www.camdenclothing.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

cosmic wrote: »
    I've used Camden Clothing on Camden Street a good few times now and found them great
    http://www.camdenclothing.ie/

I've used them too. Thought they were decent and I think they're a bit cheaper than the place in Stephen's Green (could be wrong on that one though)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Camden Clothing is waaaay cheaper than the Stephen's Green place. I've used them a few times for hen gear. Definitely recommend. You can email them your pic and they'll have it ready for when you call in.

Advertisement