Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2013

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mattman_iflaf

Corrigeen Crusaders are back in the house.... bring it on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

In

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'm back!

i had already activated my account weeks ago but forgot to confirm it here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭basillarkin

back for more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

when is the leagues activated again?..........just cant wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 danmur

im back, donabate dragons from div 5 last year

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Follow the Plan

I'd like to sign up as a new player please

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

If there's any space I'd love to enter a team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

I'm back in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I'm back in as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Moyross Piebalds ready for a breakout season....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Hook me up for some more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I'm in. Was D3 last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

I'm in. Limiting myself to 2 leagues this year cos of time constraints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭BKWDR

As a fantasy league virgin, will there be instructions on what exactly we have to do etc or how it works n all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭decies

Decies is in thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭Pat the Patriot

Sorry for the delay .... I'm in (The Nastys). Relegated from the Prem, but looking to bounce right back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Any chance on an update on the status of the leagues Spongey?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Yep I'm in too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Update on leagues. These are the state of the leagues as of this evening.

Premier (14/16): Orizio (yet to confirm), Mr Guappa, Dodge, TO., Kev s88, F1 Dan, Dohnny Jepp, Xavi6, Jdivision (yet to confirm), Deccy15, Itssoeasy, Titans, Raddo, Sports fan, Trippie, Adrian522

Division 1 (11/16): Karlusss (yet to confirm), Spongey1975, Pat the Patriot, Dr.Slurm (yet to confirm), Skeleton Boy, Eagle eye, The Dazzler (yet to confirm), Raoul (yet to confirm), D3PO, Icepickle, Mattman_IFLAF, Oat23, Frisbee (yet to confirm), Mikemac1, Smackbunnybaby, Markontap

Division 2 (12/16): Malistheman, Fisgon, JaMarcus Hustle, El_Horseboxo, Hulk Hands, Landsleaving (yet to confirm), Me89, Limpar, Evil_Seed, Lionbacker, Onecoolcookie (yet to confirm), JonnyF (yet to confirm), Persie11, Masked Man, JohnnyRyan99, SantryRed (yet to confirm)

Division 3 (13/16): Juan Pablo, UnitedIrishman, Blured, Fatgav, Barbarians, BastardPrince (yet to confirm), Taoshum, Coeus, WilcoOut (yet to confirm), Johnmcdnl, McG, Hairy_Nipples_87, Raven 136 (yet to confirm), Jimmy Iovine, Niall1811, Benimar

Division 4 (12/16): Rock Lesnar, Busyliving (yet to confirm), Manafana (yet to confirm), Jester1980, Benny Cake, El_Duderino (yet to confirm), Slowharry, Padraig_f, Matthew8, EveAlex (yet to confirm), Hazys, Poldebruin, Wawaman, Barney92, A Sober Paddy, Danmur

Division 5: (12/16): Arod2000 (yet to confirm), Hanners (yet to confirm), HigginsJ, Prefab Sprouter, Clare ny (yet to confirm), Tristram, Swoody, Infacteh, Johnny_Fontane, Congoose, Mayordenis, Darklighter, Decies, gufc21, BigBadRob83, Boccy23 (yet to confirm)

Division 6 (8/16): Robluvshandegg, BizzyC, Davetherave, Realalemadrid, CJC86, Chucky the tree (yet to confirm), Hells Kitchen (yet to confirm), Deise Boi (yet to confirm), Jersey Joe (yet to confirm), Xfire Elect, Eli Manning (yet to confirm), Dcanter (yet to confirm), BarnhallBull (yet to confirm), PacFish (yet to confirm), taidghbaby, Kai_Dante

Division 7 (12/16): Curry-muff, Radharc, Exspensivewino, Syferus, Realt Dearg Sec, Murphytom200 (yet to confirm), SanSouci (yet to confirm), Basillarkin, AIR-AUSSIE (yet to confirm), SK1979, Irish Man (yet to confirm), PerrinV2 (new), The Bogman (new), Shalamov (new), Davey Devil (new), Goosepaul (new)

Division 8 (16/16 all new): FastFullBack, Kingcobra, Podge_irl, Adamcp898, Keithdelahunty, PauloConn, Nikki2510, BKWDR, Dojojoe, Copper Pipe, BEP!, Spiritcrusher, Keno 92, Elarkin, In Exile, Follow The Plan

Division 9 (all new): TheRB

I have PM'ed all the people yet to confirm this evening with the exception of The Dazzler and SanSouci who dont allow Pms. There are some of those people who havent checked in since last year so i dont expect them to confirm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Division 9? Wow. That's unreal. I joined two years ago and was lucky to get into division 5. Fair play to everyone involved in setting the leagues up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

infacteh (Div 5) is back in, looking forward to some Football!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Apologies for the late reply, but Yup I'm in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Update on leagues. These are the state of the leagues as of this evening.

Thanks Spongey. Does that list include inactives from last year?

Tristram wrote: »
    Thanks Spongey. Does that list include inactives from last year?

Nope. There was 2 inactives identified so far and that was lightning bolt and lava man. Nobody else has identified anyone else. Subsequently 2 more have pulled out of this year, UCD AFC and Molly. The list above has been amended to push people up the league to replace those 4 players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

How does it work when the div is short players?

Is there an upward vaccum based on last years standings until all leagues are filled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

In

BizzyC wrote: »
    How does it work when the div is short players?

Is there an upward vaccum based on last years standings until all leagues are filled?

Thats exactly it. Someone from Premier pulls out then one from every division is promoted until all gaps are filled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

I'm in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭randomCluster

I'd like to enter please.

Advertisement