Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

Count me in please

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gerrard Cup

Count me in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Do we have to register on the NFL fantasy league?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

BKWDR wrote: »
    Do we have to register on the NFL fantasy league?

Yes you will need an account with NFL.com to play, we use their fantasy leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Just found this. Could I join please? Big Chargers fan and have been playing fantasy football for years. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

5 weeks tomorrow to Game 1

These are players from last year yet to confirm their participation one way or the other

Premier - Orizio, JDivision
    Division 1 - Karlusss, The_Dazzler, Raoul, Frisbee
    Division 2 - Landsleaving, Onecoolcookie, SantryRed
    Division 3 - BastardPrince, Raven 136
    Division 4 - Busyliving, Manafana, El_Duderino, EveAlex, Arod2000
    Division 5 - Clare ny, Boccy23
    Division 6 - Chucky The Tree, Hells Kitchen, Deise Boi, Jersey Joe, Eli Manning, DCanter, Barnhall Bull, PacFish
    Division 7 - Murphytom200, Air-Aussie, Irish Man

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

When is the cut off for players to register an interest? Looking at that list, looks like there could be a lot of re-jigging of the divisions

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Hanners

Spongey1975 - Count me in for Division 5

Thanks

Hanners

Blured wrote: »
    When is the cut off for players to register an interest? Looking at that list, looks like there could be a lot of re-jigging of the divisions

I did originally say Monday 5th but seeing as the season is still 5 weeks away i can extend that to the following weekend

• Advertisement

Ok i've signed up an account on NFL.com and went to join a league to see what it was all about and asked for the auto draft option, now im in a league. I take it when joining the Boards.ie league i'm probably best drafting my own team?
    Sorry complete newbie at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GarCon77

signed up for nfl.com but not entirely sure what to do now...is there name and password needed to join up boards league? Me and 2 others interested in joining up to one of the divisions.

GarCon77 wrote: »
    signed up for nfl.com but not entirely sure what to do now...is there name and password needed to join up boards league? Me and 2 others interested in joining up to one of the divisions.

I'll add you to the list but the 2 others need to post here if they wish to play

There is no name and password available yet until we know what division each player is going to be in

BKWDR wrote: »
    Ok i've signed up an account on NFL.com and went to join a league to see what it was all about and asked for the auto draft option, now im in a league. I take it when joining the Boards.ie league i'm probably best drafting my own team?
    Sorry complete newbie at this.

There will be a live draft, you can choose to be present and draft the players yourself or if you are not there your team will be picked by autopick (the same as the option you are currently in

There will be a live draft, you can choose to be present and draft the players yourself or if you are not there your team will be picked by autopick (the same as the option you are currently in

Cool, thanks man. I don't think I know enough to do anything other than autopick

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Greebow

I'm interested, count me in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

im in again

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Count me back in again please. Had a blast last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kdart

I am interested please count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

If there are any places left I'd be interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

count me in - first year im doing this so total newbie haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Played the NFL.com FF for the last 2 years, but never involved in a Boards league.

If there is space i'd be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Never played Fantasy NFL before, but thinking of giving it a shot if there's still room and I haven't left it too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GarCon77

Hi Spongey...garcon77, kdart, pauloconn are the 3 together as mentioned before. We've all registered interested on this thread. Would it be possible to get placed in same division. Fine if you want to stick us in the bottom division

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

If there's any spaces left I'd like to join a league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Count me in again this year lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

In

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

is this fantasy.premierleague.com ? if so i have a team picked and would like a code to join a league, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

is this fantasy.premierleague.com ? if so i have a team picked and would like a code to join a league, thanks.

You're thinking of fantasy soccer. This is American football.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Fantasy Football of the Premiership flavour happens over here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1535

Advertisement