Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Innnnnnn!

How do I join/ sign up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

In again. I originally thought the first message referred to the soccer forum fantasy football so just ignored it, sorry. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Count me in, sorry been away so I forgot about the first message

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thought I had posted already. I'm in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

So is the deadline Monday or the weekend? Personally I'd rather it was Monday because there's been more than enough time to sign up, more than last year, except for the bottom division which should be kept open to sign-ups until full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

In again....

Sorry for the delay in posting that I was back

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭JerseyJoe

Hi guys,

I'd like to get back in to it this year!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Deadline must be soon yeah? Takes a while to get everyone who's confirmed into their league if I remember from last year! Then to organise a draft date that suits the majority etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

I had originally said Monday evening at midnight but i'm open to extending it. We still have 4 weeks til we can have the drafts so still time.

At this moment we have 5 in the top 2 divisions that havent confirmed including 2 reigning champions. I have tried to contact them each twice but no response

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Raphael wrote: »
    Fantasy Football of the Premiership flavour happens over here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1535

good man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I had originally said Monday evening at midnight but i'm open to extending it. We still have 4 weeks til we can have the drafts so still time.

At this moment we have 5 in the top 2 divisions that havent confirmed including 2 reigning champions. I have tried to contact them each twice but no response

What happens down through the divisions if there are dropouts in the league(s) above you?

I'm in. I hope I'm not too late. My internet access has been limited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

In!

Sorry, am away all summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Smcglan

In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

sorry for the delay, i'm in (if it's not too late) but cant commit to commish this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 conor fitzpatrick 88

Hi, i would love to be in this please. In the same league as nasty_crash if possible :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I assume that means you're back in for this year?

Yes back for another crack at Div 5

Ok gonna have the divisions up later this evening (work comes fist :()

We will also need all last years GMs to reactivate the leagues on NFL.com (if this has not been done already)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 t.bluffer

Hello,

I'd like to join, if possible in the same league as randomCluster (a friend).

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭boccy23

Count me in. Was in Div 6 last year. Won promotion so should be in Div 5 this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 micramaniac

Hi,

This is like the Hobbit...
    I would like to join the same league as t.bluffer and randomCluster
    (we're all mates)

Cheers.

xoj6.jpg

Ok here is the list of participants this year. Now time to get everyone moved to the right division. Can all last years GMs reactivate their respective league. If ye are not in the same division then you will need to find a new GM to take over that league. We will need a few volunteers to GM each division

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Holy ****, eight/nine divisions!

Surely one of the biggest NFL leagues around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

9 divisions is crazy, I coulda jumped into Div 3 a couple year ago. Think there was people saying that 4 was unbelievable back then.

I don't mind being the GM of Div 2 if nobody else wants it (fairly sure Mike did it last year).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

The Godfavre finishes a pathetic 11th in D5.....gets promoted to D4.

fdSYAfT.gif

Didn't TO say he was out or has he messaged you to say he's back in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

swoody wrote: »
    The Godfavre finishes a pathetic 11th in D5.....gets promoted to D4.

It's the only gripe that I have with the system. And I know it's unavoidable.

I really hope no extra people are promoted to Division 3. I don't mean to sound rude but you should be earning your way to a promotion and not receiving it because of a default.

It would be annoying to find someone who didn't even make the playoffs get promoted.

Having said that, congratulations on your promotion. You must be one of the lowest ranked players ever to get a promotion. For that you should feel proud :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Question...in terms of final standings, is it taken from after the regular season, or after the playoffs?

Because I was 9th in div 4 last year after the regular season, and 7th after the playoffs. But I'm down in the spreadsheet as 9th in div 4.

I would've thought you take it from after the playoffs, but was looking at the charter and it doesn't seem to be specified.

Just with people dropping out above, it could make the difference in what division you play in the following year.

padraig_f wrote: »
    Question...in terms of final standings, is it taken from after the regular season, or after the playoffs?

Because I was 9th in div 4 last year after the regular season, and 7th after the playoffs. But I'm down in the spreadsheet as 9th in div 4.

I would've thought you take it from after the playoffs, but was looking at the charter and it doesn't seem to be specified.

Just with people dropping out above, it could make the difference in what division you play in the following year.

I submitted the rankings as after the playoffs for the top 6, after the regular season for all others because many stopped playing if they didn't reach the real playoffs, which is fair enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Ok here is the list of participants this year. Now time to get everyone moved to the right division. Can all last years GMs reactivate their respective league. If ye are not in the same division then you will need to find a new GM to take over that league. We will need a few volunteers to GM each division
    Masked Man wrote: »
    I don't mind being the GM of Div 2 if nobody else wants it (fairly sure Mike did it last year).

Go for it

I'm in D1 this year

Advertisement